Faxstream To Australian Pharmacies
We offer you the following fax broadcasting services:
- Fax out your deal sheet, advertisement or service offering to Australian pharmacies
- Fax a recall, safety alert or advisory to Australian pharmacies
- We can also fax to your own list
- The pharmacy fax list is ours, but we can also source external medical fax lists for you (eg
The following table is an approximate State breakdown of pharmacies/chemist fax numbers in Australia that we have on our pharmacy
database. Note with Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and Chempro, faxes go to head office only by request of those companies..cheaper for you!
(approx 1579 numbers on DNCR)
- Fax advertisements and promotions are subject to the Do Not Call Legislation. Please see guidelines below pricing table.
- Our pharmacist fax data is "washed" every month against the national Do Not Call Register (DNCR), and those on the Register are removed prior to broadcast
- NOTE: Announcements, recalls, alerts do not need to be washed against the DNCR, so we can send to the whole list.
- Urgent jobs are no problem. Most of our bookings are last minute!
- Corporate accounts are welcome, and we offer a cheaper rate for regular campaigns.
- No setup fee. No minimum order. Free testing
- You can also request a list of the 'successful' pharmacies for your sales team to follow up. This is free.
- We take care of the whole process for you. Simply email us your Word document or PDF or use our
free fax template
Pricing (1 page fax)
- Package Price: $420 +gst
- Number of Faxes: 4180-4200 approx
- DNCR washed
Book or Enquire
- Package Price: $550 +gst
- Number of Faxes: 5450-5500 approx
- No need for DNCR wash
Book or Enquire
- QR Codes linking to a webpage
Feel free to scan the above QR Code with your iPhone or Android for a live demo
- Recipients can scan with a smartphone app and go straight to your webpage. We'd recommend a specific page like an order form or info page (we can assist you with this)
- Ideal if you're targeting Pharmacy Assistants!
- We'll create the code and add to your fax or/and send you the image
- We can tell you how many people used the code to view your webpage
- Price: FREE
View info on QR Codes
- No time to design your own fax document?
- We can build you a nice clean fax with a faxback form
- Includes free testing, and you can keep and reuse for future campaigns
- Price: $150+GST
Fax Document Guidelines For DNCR Compliance
Please ensure you have the following on your document in minimum 10 point font size as required by DNCR law:
- Your company name
- Company trading/street address
- At least 2 other points of contact: telephone, fax, email
- An "opt out" at the bottom of the page for example: "if you wish to stop getting our special please fax this page back to [your fax #]".
Creative Tips & Thoughts..
We are very mindful and respectful of how pharmacists receive your fax and perceive your brand, which is why we are strict on what creative we can send.
Big chunks of colour or lots of black, or reverse type, or background colour blocks uses up their expensive toner....and it's usually hard to read, therefore your message is unclear. They will likely throw it in the bin.
A pharmacist told us: "I'm tired of sopping wet faxes getting toner all over me." We can't give you a better visual than that!
Less is more and simple is best. Stick with a nice clean, uncluttered page with black text, and lots of white space. A faxback form can also work well to get quick replies.
It's in all of our interests for your fax to be successful, so we thank you for your understanding regarding the above.
If you need help with this, please ask or
download our free fax template.