Faxstream & Email Advertising To Australian Pharmacies
- We can fax & email out your deal sheet, advertisement or service offering to Australian pharmacies
- Email advertising is fully spam compliant and only sent to pharmacies who have opted in.
- Fax advertisements are subject to the Do Not Call Legislation, so our pharmacist fax data is "washed" every month against the national Do Not Call Register (DNCR), and those on the Register are removed prior to broadcast, as required by law.
Please see Fax Document Guidelines For DNCR Compliance further down.
- Note: if you decide to become a regular client, we can certainly discount below pricing.
Pricing Packages for advertising to pharmacies via fax & email
- 1 page fax + email broadcast
- Package Price: $475+gst
- Reach: Approx 3100 retail pharmacies NOT on the Fax Do Not Call Register + those who have consented to receive email advertising.
- Free email template creation (your images & text sit within our template)
- Book or Enquire
- Yes we can also do specific States or Banners. Please tell us what you need and we can quote you.
- Includes all from National Campaign
- 1 fax & 1 email per week over 4 weeks. These can be different each week at no extra charge.
- Your choice of same time every week or spread over different times/days/months. We're flexible!
- Package Price: $1710+gst
- Great for new product launches or tie-in with other media campaigns
- Book or Enquire
- No time to design your own fax document?
- We can build you a nice clean fax with a faxback form
- Includes free testing, and you can keep and reuse for future campaigns
- Price: $150+gst
- Enquire Here
Fax Document Guidelines For DNCR Compliance
Please ensure you have the following on your document in minimum 10 point font size as required by DNCR law:
- Your company name
- Company trading/street address
- At least 2 other points of contact: telephone, fax, email
- An "opt out" at the bottom of the page for example: "Optout? Please fax this page back to [your fax #]".
You are also welcome to use our fax number for the fax optout: 03 9011 6141.
Email optouts are fully taken care of by us.
Creative Tips & Thoughts..
We are very mindful and respectful of how pharmacists receive your fax and perceive your brand, which is why we are strict on what creative we can send.
Big chunks of colour or lots of black, or reverse type, or background colour blocks uses up their expensive toner....and it's usually hard to read, therefore your message is unclear. They will likely throw it in the bin.
A pharmacist told us: "I'm tired of sopping wet faxes getting toner all over me." We can't give you a better visual than that!
Less is more and simple is best. Stick with a nice clean, uncluttered page with black text, and lots of white space. A faxback form can also work well to get quick replies.
It's in all of our interests for your fax to be successful, so we thank you for your understanding regarding the above.
If you need help with this, please ask or download our free fax template.